Friday, June 4, 2010

Bloom's Taxonomy (For the Digital Age)

Below is an inspiring graphic I came across a few months ago. It is a great visual to get us thinking about how we can use the vast number of the Internet’s resources in our classrooms. Additionally, it reminds us of the limitations of some resources, as well as the need to employ many of the Internet’s various teaching/learning tools in our instruction. There are a lot of great resources included in this pyramid.  Now that I have started my summer break, I think I will make it a project of mine to update this wonderful pyramid and to make a high res version that would be great as a poster (wouldn’t this look good hanging on the wall of your classroom!).


In future posts I will be discussing some of these resources, but if you should start exploring now! The link below contains a table of 25 Internet tools for the classroom. The table includes links and a brief explanation of each resource.

Top 25 Tools of 2009
http://www.c4lpt.co.uk/25Tools/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment